Membrane Dryers for Ultra-Clean and Dry Air
Engineered for long-term reliability and efficient air filtration, the La-Man-Dry AMD Series SuperStar™ Membrane Dryer is the optimal choice for providing compressed air applications with ultra-clean and dry air. This high-quality dryer filters the compressed air down to .01 micron and also lowers the dew point by diffusing the water vapor into the surrounding atmosphere to deliver moisture-free, ultra clean, and dry compressed air.
The La-Man® Extractor Dryer® combined with the La-Man® SuperStar™ .01 Micron Filter provides an industry-leading four-stage pre-filtration system for the membrane dryer. Due to the importance of proper pre-filtration for any membrane dryer, La-Man® has taken the necessary steps to incorporate this four-stage system to protect our AMD Series SuperStar™ Membrane Dryer.
Membrane Dryer Functionality
The La-Man-Dry AMD Series SuperStar™ Membrane Dryer filters the compressed air down to .01 micron and lowers the dew point by diffusing the water vapor. The advantages of using a membrane dryer include additional filtration and removal of contaminants from your current air filtration system. The membrane itself has no moving parts, does not require any electricity, and can be installed in any position with the flexible input hose provided. The compact design of this membrane dryer provides easy installation and operation, even in extremely tight spaces.
Membrane Dryer Process
- The Extractor/Dryer® removes particles down to 5 micron and 99% of the condensed liquids from the air line.
- The SuperStar™ .01 Micron Filter removes harmful moisture, oil vapors and other contaminants down to .01 micron. This .01 micron filter is vital to protecting the membrane and ensuring it to last indefinitely. This filter may be purchased separately when dew points are not an issue.
- Provided is a convenient Flex Hose that allows the membrane to be installed in any position.
- The SuperStar™ Membrane Dryer continuously removes the water vapor before the air reaches the application.
NOTE: La-Man has various sizes available for our series of SuperStar ™ Membranes. The AMD-035 has capabilities of up to 35 SCFM.
Anyone who desires ultra clean and dry air for various applications
Applications where the membrane dryer might be used:
- Paint Spray Booths
- Furniture Finishing
- Food Processing
- Electrical Assembly
- Laboratory Air
- Powder Coating
- Coordinated Measuring Machines
- Clean Rooms
- Lowers the dew point level of vapor in the air stream at the point-of-use
- Functions continuously without the need for electricity
- Prevents downstream contamination caused by moisture
- Comes standard with our patented pre-filtration system to protect membrane
- Comes standard with our automatic float drain
- Comes standard with a built-in anti-vibration protection
- Works at any flow rate up to its’ maximum CFM rating
- Not adversely affected by pulse air demands
OTHER La-Man SuperStar™ Membranes – minus 40 degree dew point suppression
Discuss Your Membrane Dryer Needs with Us Today
With a commitment to manufacturing high-quality compressed air filtration products, La-Man strives for operational excellence and customer satisfaction. Our industrial membrane dryer offers you the dependability and high-performance you have come to expect from La-Man.
Discuss your membrane dryer application needs with our air filtration specialists today.